Want to join our team? Download and fill out an application and email it or bring it by Sunsations!
With the new school year fast approaching, it is time for Sunsations to add someone to our team who is great at customer service and wants to work in a fun, friendly environment.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
You’re the type of person who always smiles and says hi first. You get excited when you make a person’s day better simply by talking to you. You enjoy tanning and spray tanning, both make you look good and you know it! You want to find a place that has hours to give you in the evenings and on weekends.
If you were working for us, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Enjoyed a free spray tan during our Spray tan training, just in time for the 4th!
- Helped a lot of customers get their spray tans in time for the holiday!
- Made $20 in tips for those spray tans in cash you got that day!
- Sanitized tanning beds between each client’s session.
- Laundered and folded 100 towels, over and over again between each use.
- Helped a bride to be find the right tanning package and lotion to make her special day even better.
- Made an extra $50 in commissions based on your sales.
Here are some other things you might do:
- Read about tanning lotion and what the ingredients do to help your skin.
- Take phone calls answering questions on spray tanning and set appointments or talking about various tanning package price options.
- Vacuumed the carpets, swept the floors and dusted nearly every surface.
- Scrubbed and sanitized the bathroom.
- Open a shipment of lotion/sunless solution and put away.
Experience is important. We’re looking for someone who has worked in customer service or retail before. If this job sounds like something you’d love, we definitely want to hear from you.